Tuesday, June 2, 2009

South Carolina Visit

Chad and I had a wonderful time visiting his parent's this past weekend. We took Friday off to drive down and enjoyed spending a very quick weekend with them. They took us to a great pizza place Friday night where we were able to sit outside and take in the nice weather. On Saturday Chad and Jack went to a shooting match over in Columbia where Chad competed and Sharon and I did some shopping. She took me to Babies R Us and I showed her all the cute things we registered for and she purchased our infant seat and stroller for baby Goodrich (sorry guys we haven't decided on a name yet). Sunday after breakfast we got back in the car for the long ride home. It was nice to see them and it will probably be the last time we do before the baby is here. I really wish I had taken some pictures but I didn't so we will have to rely on memory for this one! :)

No comments: