Nathaniel is doing well today! Yesterday when I went into visit I discovered that his nasal cannula had been removed and they had started him back on 12ccs of breast milk every 3 hours. At last night's weigh in he was still 3lbs 2oz so he didn't lose any more weight. During rounds this morning the doctors decided that since his issue is strictly an infection that they are fighting with antibiotics and not a belly issue they would increase the breast milk feeds back up to 25ccs and stop the IV fluids. He was getting 25ccs every 3 hours on Monday before he got sick. He now just has the IV in so he can receive the antibiotics.
4 comments:
I can't tell you how happy it makes me to read that he is doing better.
Thanks for sharing!
I just want to love on him! I'm glad he's having a super day.
Great news! So happy to hear that he's having a good day!
He's so cute! So happy to read things are going better.
Post a Comment