Thursday, July 16, 2009
Thankful...
That's how I feel today. I have a beautiful baby boy that is doing so wonderful at 4lbs 8oz, the best husband, and the most wonderful friends and family. I am overwhelmed by all the kindness and generosity we have been given over the last month. I have received countless cards, emails, phone calls, blog comments, and some very special items (preemie clothes, newborn clothes, mommy gifts, handmade diaper wipes holder, gift cards, gas cards, handmade baby blankets, decorative nursery items, baby toys, and books) in the mail. This by no means replaces the handwritten thank you notes that I am working on but I wanted to let you all know how appreciative I am for your continuous love and support. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are grateful that Nathaniel is doing so well, and grateful that the three of you are in our lives.
Thanks much for the updates Jill, I don't know how you find time to do it, but I check your blog every day.
Jeff
We're so glad Nate is doing so well. He is a strong little guy! I hope your time in the hospital is coming to an end.
Post a Comment