Nathaniel should be coming home this weekend! That's what the Dr's said in rounds yesterday. He did his 2 hour car seat test last night and did well. He is up to 4lbs 14oz so we should be about 5lbs when we make the trip home. I don't know yet if they will let him go on Saturday or Sunday. I think they want to check on him again today to make sure his feedings are still going well before they make the final decision.
 |
| Nathaniel in his car seat - Look at that cutie with no tubes! |
8 comments:
so tiny in his carseat. That's wonderful news!
What wonderful news! Love being able to see him with no tubes.
Wonderful news!! Just wondering are you going to take your maternity leave once you have him home??? I just read were you got home at midnight! No fun!
So excited for you! Yea!!! Can't wait to see pics of Nathaniel at home with Mommy and Daddy! :-)
Yessssssss!
That is wonderful, fabulous news Jill.
Super exciting!
J&J
Yeah!! I am so excited! He is so handsome Jill!
Yeah!! I am so excited! He is so handsome Jill!
that's great jill! We are happy he is doing so well.
Post a Comment