| Arriving home |
I am so happy to say that we brought Nathaniel home on Saturday, July 25 after 48 days at Johns Hopkins. Chad was able to come home for the weekend which was very nice. Nathaniel is doing great at home and mommy is adjusting to the new schedule. My mom (Grammy) and my sister (Aunt Jenny) came up to help and were here until Tuesday afternoon. Chad returns from travel tonight. Nathaniel is eating well about every 3 to 4 hours. We went to the pediatricians office Monday for his first check-up and he was up to 5lbs 3oz. I am officially off work for the next 12 weeks so I don't have to go back until mid October - YAY! I'll write more when I have time but I have a hungry little boy that is waiting for me to feed him.
5 comments:
This news made my day. I am happy for you, Chad and all of the Gleis and Goodrichs that Nathaniel is home.
Looking forward to seeing pictures and watching/hearing about him growing up in the coming years.
What joyous news!
WELCOME HOME! Enjoy your time! You look fantastic by the way!
Congratulations! So glad Chad was able to be home too.
Welcome home sweet boy! I've been waiting for this post. Enjoy being under the same roof as a family of 3. Praying for you all still.
Great news! Congrats! You look great, by the way! Glad your little man got to come home!
Post a Comment