Nathaniel woke up this morning as usual at 7am. I fixed him breakfast - a banana and some cinnamon toast. He took a sip of milk and ate one slice of banana before telling me he was all done. This is unlike him since breakfast is his favorite meal and he loves bananas and toast. I didn't push it and just washed his face and hands and let him down thinking we would try again in a few minutes. While he was sitting in the playroom playing with his toys I heard him cough then he threw-up all over the place. YUCK! After a bath and a fresh set of clothes he seemed better and asked for some food. So I put him back in the high chair to see if he might eat some toast but before I got done preparing it he threw-up again. DOUBLE YUCK! After another bath, more laundry and clean clothes I set him up in the playroom on a blanket with his DVD player so he can rest and watch Elmo. He acts fine and wants to play but I want him to rest so I am making an exception to our no TV rule for today and hope that as the day goes by he gets better and I don't end up with a really sick kid.
![]() |
| Blanket, bucket & DVD player |
The only other time I can remember Nathaniel throwing up was when he was about 6 months old and we were at my in-laws for Christmas. Throw-up is new to me and I don't like it - it is very different from baby spit-up! Nathaniel called it choke-up!
![]() |
| Mommy no cheese! |
1 comment:
Hope he is all better now
Post a Comment