Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

My sister and her fiance, Chris, came to visit us this weekend. I cooked my very first Thanksgiving meal all on my own and I must say that everything turned out great. Thanks mom and dad for the tips! Since Jenny didn't get here until Friday afternoon we waited til then to do our big family meal. Chad, Nathaniel and I just enjoyed Thursday as a family baking and getting ready for Jenny and Chris to arrive. Jenny and I decorated our house for Christmas on Saturday. This is probably the earliest I have put up the trees (2) but it will be nice to enjoy them for the next month and I am really getting into the holiday spirit now. Other than watching some movies, playing Wii and playing with Nathaniel we really didn't do much. It was freezing here this weekend so outside activities were just not practical. I am so thankful that with Chris and Jenny's busy schedules they were able to come spend a weekend with us. I don't get to see Jenny nearly as much as I want to and I know she is working Christmas so I really tired to treasure this time with her. I love you Jen and can't wait to see you again soon!
Nathaniel, Mommy & Aunt Jenny beside the upstairs tree

Uncle Chris, Aunt Jenny & the cutest nephew ever!

No comments: