Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

For Halloween this year I dressed Nathaniel as a monkey since that is what Chad and I call him most of the time. We took some pictures at home then I walked him to a few of the neighbors houses to "trick or treat." We went out early so I could get him back home and in the bath before the rush of kids showed up at our house. Nathaniel had a good time showing off his costume but I think his favorite parts were going though his candy and looking at all the dressed up kids that came trick or treating to our house.

Playing the day before Halloween in his cute shirt from Larry & Linda (neighbors)

Is it almost time?

Cute monkey in front of the porch decorations

Clapping for himself

Mommy and her monkey

Daddy and his monkey

3 comments:

Heather said...

What an adorable monkey! ;-)

Maridith said...

What a cute monkey!! I love the picture of you and your monkey. Great pic!

Avery & Hailey said...

I LOVE the monkey costume!