My mom came for a visit this weekend to spend some time with us and attend a local herding trial. We really enjoyed having her, Sid and Lena (dogs)! On Saturday we went to my friend Michelle's house to visit with her 3 week old little girl Samantha and Michelle's mom who was in town also. We had a nice lunch but I forgot my camera. Michelle will have to send me the pictures she took of the kids. When we put Samantha next to Nathaniel he pushed her away! Hahaha it was really funny and once I get the pictures I will upload them. Saturday afternoon we visited with some of my neighbors and then had a nice dinner at home. Sunday Nathaniel and I took mom to some cute shops in our area and had lunch before she headed back to NC.
Story time with Grammy
Pretending to be a vet like Aunt Jenny
No comments:
Post a Comment