for Christmas cards that is! One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is receiving those family photo Christmas cards. I love looking back through old ones and comparing to the new ones, watching families grow and change over the years! Last year was the first time I sent a family PHOTO card and I used Shutterfly to design my card complete with holiday colors and 3 pictures of our family from the previous year. This year will be no different as I am working on our cards as we speak. Shutterfly and Money Saving Mom have a great promotion this year for bloggers (thanks Elizabeth for the info) to get 50 free cards! Check it out by clicking on the Money Saving Mom link and then go over to Shutterfly for the form and information. Shutterfly has soooo many cards to choose from and while I know what pictures I want to use I haven't quite decided on a design just yet. Maybe this or this or this! Shutterfly provides great quality cards that you will be proud to send. The options are endless for the number of pictures you want included and the holiday colors and message you wish to send.
I am also working on some other personalized Christmas gifts complete with cute pictures of Nathaniel and Shutterfly is able to help out with those too. Who doesn't love a good cup of coffee in the morning in a special Grandma or Grandpa cup or a calendar graced with pictures of the grandson?
Now back to planning and designing the Goodrich card! Look for it in your mailboxes soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment