Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

I don't really have much to share about our week or lives right now but I do want to share how thankful I am. With this week being Thanksgiving I have really been trying to focus on all the wonderful things in ours lives that we have to be thankful for. Life is not always picture perfect but I sure do have a lot to be grateful for!
Not a picture perfect moment!

As Thanksgiving approaches and with Christmas being right around the corner I don't want to loose site of what is really important. I have been very busy preparing for my sister and her fiance to spend Thanksgiving with us and thinking about all the shopping I have to finish over the next couple of days since we will be celebrating Christmas early with Chad's parents, then all the other gifts and decorating that needs to be done before we host Christmas at our house. All of this can get a little overwhelming but I am trying not to stress and remember that its not about how clean the house is, or the gifts that need to be purchased and wrapped or the large amount of cooking and baking that needs to be done; its about spending time with your family, friends and loved ones and remembering what this season is all about.

Much better!

My goal is to relax, enjoy my family, watch the magic of the season through Nathaniel's eyes and remember to thank God for all I have been blessed with. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: