Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Santa

We just got back from a visit to South Carolina with Chad's parents. We had a great time and I will have to update with more details after the unpacking and laundry is done. Grandma and I did take Nathaniel to see Santa at the mall and here is a picture of his first experience with him. Last year Santa visited Nathaniel's daycare but Nathaniel was sleeping in the swing so that doesn't really count.
Needless to say Nathaniel was NOT a Santa fan this year!
He screamed so hard and his little face turned bright red...mean Mommy!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness! So sweet and so sad at the same time. We are going for the first time on Saturday. I have a feeling Anderson will have the same reaction.

Heather said...

Oh Jill! I have a feeling that next year's Santa photo will be very different . . . maybe! ;-)

Jeff T. said...

I have a feeling this pic will entertain your entire family for a long, long time.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, but I just love you..you sure tell it like it is..it just cracks me up... Absolutely LOVE the photo. I was still to chickent to take Grace, she can be quite shy at times and I just didnt think she was up for it this year. She still runs from her one Grandpa that she doesnt see much..it takes her awhile to warm up.. And a fat man in a red suit, uh, yeah..uh nope. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oops, Anonymous is Sam and gracie.