Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Pearly Whites
Nathaniel had his second dentist appointment this morning. I would like to say he was an angel and allowed the hygienist and dentist to look in his mouth and brush his teeth but that was not the case. He sat in my lap and took one look at the white coats and said no way with his best scream. I layed him down on my lap held his hands tightly and allowed them to poke around, count teeth and brush anyway - I'm such a nice mommy! It only took a few minutes and once he sat up he was fine. I think he just has a fear of people in white coats and doctors offices but who can really blame him? They said his teeth look great all 10 of them - he has 2 molars now on the top, one on each side in addition to the 4 on the top and 4 on the bottom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I didn't realize dentists saw kids that young!
Post a Comment