Monday, December 13, 2010

The Pups & NC Trip

Our dogs have been at my parent's house for the last 3 weeks and I finally picked them up this past weekend. Since Chad had a big match near his parent's house and we had to take so much extra stuff with us there was no room in the car for the dogs too. So Eve and Aries have been at "camp" for the past few weeks. Eve enjoyed hanging out upstairs and sleeping on my parent's bed - spoiled rotten dog! Aries got spayed and has been recovering this past week so I would say her "camp" experience wasn't quite as nice. I however am very appreciative that Mom was able to have her vet take care of this while she had her.

This little guy was very happy to see his puppies!

I drove to NC on Friday afternoon and Nathaniel and I spent the weekend with Grammy & Pops before coming back late yesterday. Grammy, Nathaniel and I did some Christmas shopping on Saturday and met up with our wonderful friend Jan. We also got to see Jan's beautiful house and her 9 plus amazingly decorated Christmas trees! WOW I wish I had taken pictures because I felt like I was in a Christmas wonderland with all the incredible trees and decorations.

A rocking horse my dad made for me that Nathaniel is able to enjoy now!

Nathaniel and I had a great visit and I am happy to be back home with our whole family - dogs included. It's been kind of quiet around here without them and we have missed them. I haven't missed the dog hair though! hehehe!
Grammy, Pops & Nathaniel in front of their Christmas tree

Mommy & Nathaniel enjoying lunch with Grammy & Jan

No comments: