Scene: Nathaniel and I playing in his room this morning.
Me: Hey Nathaniel will you please come draw a stick figure for Mommy like you did last week?
Nathaniel: Mommy are you kidding me?
Me: No, I would really like you to draw another one so I can take a picture. Please come here!
Nathaniel: No I am not going to come to you, I am busy playing with my cash register. Maybe later.
Me: (Trying really hard not to laugh) Nathaniel, when I ask you to come to me I expect you to stop what you are doing and walk over to me.
Nathaniel: But Mommy right now I don't want to draw a man! OK, are you listening to me? Well I will come draw a man for you now!
Some of the things that come out of his mouth amaze me!
1 comment:
Haha!!! Love kid talk!!
Post a Comment