Sunday, September 16, 2012

I'm Hot Mommy

On the day of my birthday while out running errands I purchased Nathaniel's Halloween costume. He has been saying for months now he wants to be a dragon. Old Navy is having their redeem cash week so I took advantage and got Nathaniel's fall/winter clothes and his costume. After we had cake he wanted to put on his costume to show daddy. After a few minutes of breathing fire and running around the house he was hot and needed to take it off. I put him up on the kitchen island and as we removed the costume he said "mommy I am soooo hot and need to take my shirt off." His pj bottoms were already off due to the costume pants. So here is my kid dancing on the kitchen island in his undies! I think these pictures will come in handy when he is about 15! LOL! Not to mention he then ran around the house in his undies until it was time for bed. While I was tucking him in for the night he says to me "thanks for letting me be naked, I was so hot and I think I'm going to be naked tomorrow night too!"


No comments: