Wendy, my good friend/neighbor and I took the kids to the fair on Friday. The public schools here are closed on the Friday of the fair for "fair day" - crazy I know! We decided to go for lunch, to see the animals and let the kids ride some rides. It was beyond crowded and the people were crazy. I guess because kids get in free and it's only 1 ticket per ride. Note to self - totally not worth it! We really enjoyed the food and animals but the ride area was completely chaotic! The number of people combined with attitudes and unsupervised kids was beyond belief. Nathaniel and Sarah got to ride a few things before Wendy and I had enough and decided it was time to go. This was the first year I let Nathaniel do the rides and he absolutely loved them. Next year I think we will go on Saturday or Sunday morning like we did last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment