Nathaniel's language develops daily and he becomes more and more expressive with his words. Here are some commons things I've heard lately:
"Mommy put your phone down and just play!" (Since I work from home I always have the cell near and Nathaniel has picked up on the fact that when we play he doesn't always have my undivided attention.)
"Daddy please play toys; go away Mommy and wash dishes!" (I tell him after meals that I have to clean up and wash dishes before I can play and now I am being told to do so...nice!)
"Mommy I need my computer to send emails too!"
"Mommy I can go potty by myself and pull my pants down." (Well this would be nice and although Nathaniel is completely potty trained and has been since July; going by himself is not part of the equation yet.)
"Mommy don't touch me I don't want any kisses now!" (I thought I would have a few years before hearing this one - guess not!)
"I don't want to get dressed; lets just play in pjs today with no shoes." (He says this while running away from me in the mornings.)
Mommy can we please go outside and play; I will be a good boy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment