momma
dada
bye
book
ball
duck
ut oh (still forgets the oh)
syd (one of Grammy's dogs)
nini (what we call our dog Eve)
yes
this
that
good girlgo
chip
cat
pop (pops)
yum
There may be a few more but that's all I can think of right now.
In other news Nathaniel is adjusting to his braces. The first couple of days he fussed when he had them on but since then he has learned that they help with balance and he can walk alot easier with my help when wearing them. He is wearing them about 4 hours a day and we are seeing big improvements. Even in just a week his therapist, Ann, who we saw this morning says he has made tremendous advances. He can balance on his own for a few seconds. He is also able to bend down to touch the ground or pick something up with little help and he can walk completely on his own behind one of those push toys with wheels.
These pictures where his first thoughts of the braces!
Now he fusses when I put them on but once I'm done shoving his foot and pushing in many different ways (they are not the easiest to put on) to make sure they are correct he is happy and ready to go!
See he is walking! Too busy watching the dogs to look at the camera though!
3 comments:
Great update! Such a sad little face.
Wow, lots of progress to report in such a short time. You and Chad are doing a great job!
That is wonderful he is doing so well. You know...I don't think I ever mentioned it but when I was 2 years old I had to wear braces on my legs at night with a bar inbetween. You can imagine how comfortable that was! My left foot was facing outward rather then straight. Braces have come a long way. Great job Nathanial!!
Post a Comment