Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekend in NC

Nathaniel, the dogs and I went to NC this weekend to visit Grammy & Pops. Friday morning Nathaniel woke up sore from his fall but better so after talking to the nurse I decided it would be fine for us to go. By the time we got to Grammy & Pops he still seemed sore but was able to crawl without crying. I think all the excitement and activity made him forget about being hurt. We had a great weekend and got to visit with my good friend Michelle and her kids on Saturday afternoon. The rest of the weekend we just stayed at Grammy & Pops and played, ate yummy food and relaxed. Nathaniel and I even got to ride on Pops' new tracker! It was a wonderful weekend!
Nathaniel & Evelyn right before they kissed!

Margaret, Madeline, Nathaniel & Evelyn

Nathaniel's favorite room at Grammy & Pops - the dog side of the basement!

Giving Lena some pets

Hanging out with Pops

Teaching Scout to use the potty with Grammy

No comments: