We had a wonderful Christmas with Grammy, Pops, Uncle Jason and Cristine (Jason's girlfriend). Nathaniel must have been a very good boy this year because Santa and everyone else was very generous. He really got into the gift opening and seemed to enjoy all the festivities. We had a wonderful meal prepared by Pops and just celebrated the day as a family.
Christmas morning
Playing with his stocking gifts
Hanging out with Pops
This was the only picture I got of Nathaniel and Grammy (I need to do better)
Mommy and Nathaniel in front of the Christmas Tree. Nathaniel was too busy playing with Mr. Potato Head and watching the dogs to look at the camera.
Nathaniel helping Uncle Jason open his gift
Checking out his new Little People Farm
Wow my very own laptop!
Showing Daddy his new guitar
Teasing the puppies
Reading books with Pops
It did start snowing here on Christmas night and snowed all day on Sunday so technically we had a white Christmas! It was very pretty and we got about 5 inches. I tried to take Nathaniel outside to play on Monday after it stopped but the wind was so cold that we could only stand it for a few minutes so I don't have any pictures to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment