I have to share a funny story from our visit. I put Nathaniel down for a nap on Saturday afternoon and since my Dad was in the house decided to take the dogs for a run. The field and barn are up the driveway and across the road from the house. I knew I had sometime before Nathaniel was due to wake but apparently I was a little late. Nathaniel woke up and Dad heard him so he went to get him out of the crib. I don't think Nathaniel was a happy camper. He had a poopy diaper and was not thrilled to see Pops. Dad changed him and tried to play and distract him from obviously missing mommy and probably being hungry but none of that worked. As I was headed back to the house I met Dad and a screaming crying Nathaniel on their way up the driveway to find us. Poor Pops!
Here are a couple of pictures from our trip. I wish I had taken more but I guess memories will have to do.
3 comments:
We really enjoyed seeing you!
That's great that your dad changed his diaper! My dad won't keep any kids by himself until they are potty trained and able to go into the bathroom and do their business all by themselves. :)
I am so glad you are getting some use out of it!!! Grace and I are so ready for spring, this has been the worst winter I can ever remember and we both are ready for some warmer weather...
Post a Comment