Saturday, February 13, 2010

8 Months

I am a little late with this post but Nathaniel turned 8 months old on Feb 7. He is still growing like a weed and doing wonderful. We were at the doctors office on the 4th for his synagis shot and he weighed 16lbs 5oz. He is getting better sitting up on his own and can do it for a few seconds longer now. He is still babbling up a storm but no words yet. I think he is teething even though I can't see anything. He is drooling more and putting his fist in his mouth all the time; he has also been a little fussier than usual this last week. I started him on stage 2 foods and have added yogurt to his diet and he loves it. We will be trying lots of new food over the next few weeks. He is at such a fun age and starting to interact more with the dogs by petting and laughing at them The dogs are still doing great with him, Aries loves to kiss on him (he loves it) and Eve wiggles and trys to make him pet her. They are all very cute together!


No comments: