Happy Valentine's Day! Give the ones you love an extra hug and kiss today! Chad surprised me this morning with a card from Nathaniel and the pups and a card from him. I also got a gift wrapped in a pretty little box. Pearl is Nathaniel's birthstone and I had mentioned before that I would like to have a pearl necklace for this reason. Well as they say on TV "He Went To Jared" and I am the proud owner of a beautiful new pearl necklace. It was a total shocker to me because usually we just exchange cards and maybe share some candy but Chad decided to make this Valentine's Day extra special! I am such a lucky girl and am so thankful for my husband, child, family, friends and puppies. I love you all very much!
Hope everyone has a lovely Valentine's Day!
2 comments:
What a beautiful necklace!
Beautiful necklace!! What a great guy!
Post a Comment