I have a very good explanation for being a very bad blogger lately! I know I have apologized before and promised more pictures and updates and have not delivered. Well the truth is..... I am PREGNANT.....yes folks that is right I am expecting a "little bundle of joy" in August. It was a big surprise to Chad and I as we had not planned on kids right now, but obviously we are not in control. I am still feeling pretty bad as I have felt for the last couple of months - hints to why I have not updated the blog very much. I am experiencing "all day sickness" instead of just morning sickness and hope this part will go away in a few weeks. I have had some early complications (I won't go into details on the blog right now) but everything seems to be moving along fine for now so I thought it would be a good time to share with all my blog friends! I was 12 weeks on Saturday and so far have lost weight instead of gaining but they say that is not unusual with people who are as sick as I have been. I am very excited and nervous at the same time. Here's an ultrasound picture from last week at 11 weeks and 5 days. Due date is August 22, 2009. So for all you mothers out there I would love comments and advice!
![]() |
| 11 weeks 5 days |

6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well...hopefully it will get better soon. If your doctor isn't worried about the weight loss, I wouldn't either. I lost weight initially both times and wasn't even sick.
Congrats! I hope you get to feeling better soon...then things get a bit more fun!
CONGRATS, CONGRATS! I'm so happy for you! Welcome to the adventure of motherhood!
Heather S.
CONGRATULATIONS!! I just read the exciting news!!! God has a way of knowing the "right time" you are not always is control I hope you get to feeling better. Just remember eat what you can when you can! Love you and so happy for you!!
Jill I am so excited for you!!! I am such a bad friend for not getting in touch with you sooner but I want you to know how EXCITED I am for you!!! I hope you continue to feel better. I bet you are going to do GREAT!! I will call you soon girl!! -Donna
Wow! That is BIG BIG news!
Big smile on my face right now for the two of you.
Jeff
Post a Comment