Well I am into my 13th week now and still feeling pretty much the same - sick! I really hope I don't have this throughout the whole pregnancy. I have tried most of the stuff they suggest and nothing really seems to work consistently. I go back to the doctor on Wednesday afternoon and we are going to discuss the options then. We are all hoping that after I am into the 2nd trimester things will settle down. I am ready to start enjoying this pregnancy. No noticeable baby bump yet but I will post pictures as soon as there is something to see!
Chad and I had a nice weekend. I felt pretty good for part of it so we were able to enjoy a nice Valentine's lunch at our favorite Japanese Restaurant.
2 comments:
Honey- I hate to tell you this but I felt like crap with Wesley until I was 18 weeks. Then I got the best wave of energy EVERY!! It is the best energy I made curtains for most every room in my house!! Good luck and hang in there!!
I had almost given up on you about when you were going to post something. Little did I know you were hiding something!! Wink Wink! The good news is you will be posting a lot more now!! I love walking along with other ladies in their adventure of life!!
Post a Comment