Monday, February 23, 2009

Things Are Looking Up

So I am feeling better now that I was able to start taking stronger medicine for the indigestion. It took a couple of days to get it under control but I think I have found something that works. I am also starting to have some better evenings. Since the beginning of this pregnancy I have had the most trouble with night-time sickness. That seems to be tapering off a bit and I am getting some relief. At least I am able to keep my dinner some nights! :)

2 comments:

Maridith said...

I am glad you are getting some relief!! Keeping food down is always a plus!! Hope you had a nice relaxing weekend. So have your dogs figured out something is growing inside of you? I remember Chewy would try to sit on my belly before I even knew what was going on!

Heather said...

So glad to hear that you're feeling a little better! Having a couple of saltines first thing in the morning helped with with both of my pregnancies . . . I kept them on my nightstand!