So the title explains this post. I am in so much pain! I never realized how painful indigestion can be and I have been dealing with this since Monday. Right below my rib cage it feels like someone is stabbing me. The cramping is so bad I have not been sleeping at night and I am having trouble functioning at work. I have a doctors appointment later this afternoon and hope she can provide some sort of relief. Tums doesn't touch the pain and it doesn't matter what I eat. Every time I eat the pain gets worse. Any helpful tips from you mothers out there would be greatly appreciated.
3 comments:
I'm there with ya! I take pepcid ac 2x a day and tums as needed...it is not fun! And, stay away from tomato products as much as you can as they make mine so much worse.
Thanks Elizabeth! I haven't tried pepcid yet but the doctor told me I could yesterday so maybe that will help.
I hope you find something that helps!! You need a break!!
Post a Comment