I need to vent for a moment….
I was on my way back to the office from lunch errands when a State Trooper pulls me over practically in front of where I work. I was not speeding so I was unsure why? She gets out of her car and tells me I have a cracked windshield. Yes I know, it happened a few weeks ago due to the cold weather and it does not obstruct my view so I thought it was no big deal and not a priority right now. It runs along the very bottom of the windshield across from driver side to passenger side. So she takes my license and registration back to her car and comes back with not a citation but a form I have to get signed by a licensed mechanic or the police and mail back within 30 days proving I got my windshield fixed. Can I just say I am pissed off and this is not what I needed today! Yes I will get it fixed by the nice people that can come to the office and do it while I am at work but they aren’t allowed to sign my form. I then I have to make a special trip to a licensed mechanic shop or the police department to get my form signed or they will give me big fat fine. I really dislike the state of Maryland!
1 comment:
I would be pissed too!! Like you needed that to add to your week!! Hope you have a nice weekend
Post a Comment