Thursday, August 28, 2014

Surgery Tomorrow - August 29

I am nervously waiting the phone call from the hospital to tell me what time we need to arrive at the hospital tomorrow for surgery. The pre-op is done and has been faxed and I talked to the surgery scheduler on Tuesday but she said the nurse would call on Thursday to give us further instructions. Nathaniel is nervous as well and really doesn't understand why he needs surgery. It's hard to explain to a 5 year old when nothing hurts or bothers him why the left testicle needs to be put back where it belongs. Wonderful Aunt Jenny is coming this evening to be with us through surgery and the weekend. I am sure everything will go just fine but prayers are welcome and we appreciate all the support from our family and friends. Nathaniel will be in the best hands at Johns Hopkins and we will update everyone as soon as we can. I'll close with a cute picture of our little guy all ready for school this morning!

No comments: