Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Kindergarten
Well I let him go this morning and it was hard, on me, but not him. Guess that's the way its supposed to be. We got up and got ready this morning with lots of excitement, took pictures and yes Grammy a first day of school video. Anyone that knows our family probably knows that there is a first day of school VSH tape of the 3 of us dating back to about my 3rd grade year (when we first bought a video camera) through our senior years. It's horrible but a keepsake that I am pretty sure Mom and Dad treasure and have enjoyed showing to all of our spouses. Chad loved it and often request we pull it out and watch again when we are visiting (that and the famous dance recital tapes that also exist). So I decided I would follow suit and do the same for Nathaniel. He was all smiles when I dropped him off and I hope and pray will be all smiles when I pick him up this afternoon. I cried a lot but met a friend for coffee after drop-off and that helped. Now just waiting to go pick up my sweet boy and hear all about his first day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment