Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Creating Valentines
I like to try and be creative when its time to make Valentines for Nathaniel's friends. Last year we melted crayons into heart shapes, it was fun and something Nathaniel was able to help with. This year I searched Pinterest for candy free ideas and while I didn't find this exact same idea I did see similar ones. I found some cute small plastic toy monkeys and apes in a tube from A.C.Moore and a free printable template that says "I'm Bananas for You!" from the internet. I let Nathaniel sign the back of each one with an "N" - he can't write his whole name yet. We punched a whole in the card stock and tied one to each monkey. I think his friends at school will enjoy getting a small toy to play with I hope the parent's will be appreciative that we avoided the candy isle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment