Monday, February 11, 2013

A Fun Saturday & Sick Now

Saturday we had a great day as a family. The morning we spent at home watching cartoons and then decided to get ready for our day and go to the library. Our local library has a wonderful kids area and Nathaniel was so excited to be there with mommy & daddy. We picked out books and movies then went out to eat at St. Mary's Landing. The food was great and with our full bellies we went home to watch a movie.
Sunday morning Nathaniel woke up coughing and I woke up with a very sore throat. Chad was fine and headed off to a shooting match for the day. I decided to go ahead and start Nathaniel on Albuterol so we can hopefully avoid another round of pneumonia this season. He seemed to feel fine for most of the day but was more tired than usual and developed some yucky congestion. My sore throat bothered me for most of the morning but once the Advil kicked in and I started keeping a throat drop in my mouth I was fine.
Its Monday morning and as I am typing this I can hear Nathaniel coughing in his room. My throat is much better but poor Nathaniel was up several times last night needing his nose wiped and a drink of water. I am afraid he won't be attending school today and will miss out on the MOMS Club Valentines Party too. I just hope and pray we can stop this mess from turning into pneumonia and that Nathaniel will feel better soon. I hate it when my kid is sick!

No comments: