Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Blog Neglect & Update

Sorry for the lack of post recently. Nathaniel decided to share his sickness with Chad and I so we spent President's Day weekend sick and it took most of last week to recover. Fortunately we are all healthy now and hopefully it will stay that way. Not much is new around here except I think we are all ready for Spring. We keep getting small taste here and there followed by cold and rain like today. Sunday was beautiful and we were able to spend the day outside but yesterday it turned cold and today it is yucky and raining.
I signed Nathaniel up for preschool next year. He will still go 3 days a week but they have an extended day for the 4 year olds, they stay until 1:30. This will give me a little more time in the mornings for work and errands but still leaves me a couple of days to spend with Nathaniel. I had the option of 3 or 4 days and I choose 3 since that is what most of his friends are doing and it gives me the time and days I need for work. I can't believe he only has one more year of preschool before kindergarten - tear!
Here are a couple of pictures from a birthday party Nathaniel attended at Chuck-E-Cheese a couple of weeks ago. Lets just say we will never attend another party there. It was crazy and not in the best location so the company, minus the kids there for the party, was horrible!




No comments: