Thursday, November 29, 2012

Homemade Christmas Wreath

For the last several months I have been seeing and loving the handmade poly deco mesh wreaths. Several of my friends on Facebook make them and they are all over Pinterest. Well I ordered and paid for a Fall wreath from a good friend and it is beautiful and just what I wanted. After looking at it and doing my own research online I thought to myself, I can make these! I don't claim to be crafty in the least bit, I am a little too OCD and I hate a mess so crafts and I tend not to get along. But I decided to try making a Christmas wreath for my side door. I purchased the mesh and basic small wire wreath frame from a local craft store and added some ribbon and a few ornaments left over from our tree. I think it turned out pretty great and it cost less than the one I purchased. I actually had fun making it and it didn't take much time at all so today I went out and bought some more mesh on sale that I will keep to make more wreaths for myself, family and friends! Look at me getting all crafty!!!!

1 comment: