So I need help from my friends that have a blog. I wrote my Thanksgiving post yesterday and when I went to add the photos I got this message:
Whoops! You're out of space. You are currently using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos.
After doing some research online and checking my storage space used in the PicasaWeb albums I linked my blog to google+ since apparently you can add as many pictures as you want as long as they are less than 2045 pixels wide if you link your blog to Google+. I re-sized all the photos (even though I have never had to do this before) and tried again and it is still not working. Grrrr!
In the PicasaWeb album it is telling me I have only used 66% of my free storage so I shouldn't need to purchase more space.
HELP! Anyone else having this issue? On the blogger forums it looks like several/lots of people are having problems but no one has any solutions. I am frustrated to say the least!
1 comment:
Well that stinks! I haven't run into the problem, but Aaron's cousin did and she ended up buying more space and then eventually just started a new blog. Good luck.
Post a Comment