Nathaniel started preschool yesterday. He will be going 2 days a week from 9 till 11:30. It is almost impossible for me to believe that he is old enough to attend preschool. I am excited for him and sad at the same time. I think it will be good for him to be away from me and with his peers but I will miss him those mornings he is at school. I hope to get my work done at home and maybe make it to the grocery store alone (bonus!) every once in a while!
 |
| 1st Day of School |
 |
| Checking out his new backpack |
 |
| Playing cars with Mrs. Jeanette |
 |
| Painting |
Nathaniel had a great first day and was all smiles when I left him and picked him up. I on the other hand left with a few tears in my eyes but knowing he is happy and at a great school makes it so much easier. I got some of my work done at home and ran a couple of errands before picking him up. I took the picture above right as I walked in his classroom. His teachers said he was happy while I was gone and played and danced with the other kids. Yay for a great 1st day!
No comments:
Post a Comment