Monday, September 26, 2011

Library Time

The local county schools were closed Friday for fair day. Yes you read that correctly the schools here close for the fair! They use it as a educational day for the teachers. So that meant Nathaniel didn't have preschool and Sarah was off for the day. Since I had 2 kids and it was supposed to rain all day I decided to see if the library had any activities going on. I found a story time delivered by local college kids at the library down by the base - not close to here but worth it to get out of the house for some fun. My other neighbor's 7 year old granddaughter was home too so we invited her to come. The story time left lots to be desired but the kids play area was wonderful so I let the kids play for about an hour and we also saw my friend Michelle and her daughter Samantha there. 
Nathaniel in the reading helicopter - his favorite thing by far!
The kids were very active and running around so I didn't get many pictures. Keeping up with 3 is a lot of work. Not sure how my mom ever did it; she must be super woman!

No comments: