Saturday, May 7, 2011

Name

Nathaniel has referred to himself as Nate for the last couple of months. Just in the last week he has started to say Nathaniel but sounds like Nafaniel. It is absolutely the cutest thing I have ever heard! He has also gone from phrases to sentences and real conversations. I can't believe how much his language has taken off in the last few weeks. Here are some of his common sentences:
I got this (or names the object - ball, car, train).
Daddy use lawn mower.
I want this.
Nathaniel go potty.
Mommy sit play toys.
Ride in Mommy car.

And because I know all of you want to hear Nathaniel say his name here is a video!


Oh and one more thing...Nathaniel will be 2 in 1 month from today! As his Mommy I am sad and very excited at the same time! I love watching him grow and develop everyday but I hate that it seems to go by so fast.

1 comment:

Heather said...

SO VERY CUTE!!! What a sweet boy! Happy Mother's Day to you Jill!