After the March for Babies walk on Saturday morning Nathaniel and I rushed home to let the dogs out, freshen up and head to a really cool event called Touch A Truck. This event was set up for kids and allowed them to climb, explore and touch all different kinds of trucks, cars and equipment. Had it been a 2 day event we would have waited until Sunday to go and taken Daddy (he was in PA for the day) with us but since it was only on Saturday I took Nathaniel because I knew he would love it. And boy did he love it - he got to drive a police car, firetruck, old-time truck and many others. This little boy was in heaven until I told him it was time to leave.
 |
| Exploring the wheel |
 |
| Checking out the bucket |
 |
| Firetruck |
 |
| Driving the old-time truck |
After we got home from Touch A Truck it was too late for a nap so we headed across the street to Sarah's Garden Party. Nathaniel is a little young yet for a Garden Party but he did like watching all the girls play games and even got to plant a flower.
 |
| Checking out the watering can |
 |
| Showing off his very own shovel |
And after the Garden Party he got to ride on the lawnmower with Mr. Larry!
 |
| Riding with Mr. Larry |
Needless to say we had a very busy Saturday so Nathaniel and Mommy both went to bed early! Luckily Sunday was a quieter day at our house. We made it to church in the morning but Nathaniel did get a nap in the afternoon while Chad did yard work and I got caught up on the laundry and inside chores.
No comments:
Post a Comment