Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow

Well for the second time this season we in Southern Maryland got a significant amout of snow - 11 inches! I wish I could say I am excited about our beautiful white stuff but I am not. It totally ruined my weekend plans. Chad is in Raleigh on a business trip and not due home until Friday so I had planned to drive to my parents house and spend the weekend with them and Chad. Would have been no big deal to be stuck in NC but Nathaniel has an eye doctors appointment in Baltimore on Tuesday and I was afraid we might not be able to get out of Roxboro on Monday (snow clean up is very slow in NC). So Nathaniel and I stayed here and I got the glorious duty of shoveling the driveway during nap time this morning. Oh how I miss Chad!!!! Hope everyone else has enjoyed the snow. I can say I am excited for the days to come when Nathaniel is old enough to build snowmen, go sledding and help shovel. Until then we hope for no more snow while daddy is out of town.

1 comment:

Jeff T. said...

Sometimes the white stuff is a pain in the butt. Pretty to look at and can be fun, but not when you need to drive!

Sorry we missed out on seeing you this weekend, but hope to see you soon!