Now that I am a work part time from home mommy I thought I would have more time to blog. Boy was I wrong!! Things are going great, I love being home with Nathaniel and so far I love the new job but I don't know where my time goes each day. I guess all stay at home mommy's probably feel the same way! I work about 20 hours a week so a lot of it can be done during nap times. So when Nathaniel is awake we play, read stories and try to get our errands done. Oh and I need to clean the house, wash clothes and cook dinner too. I am sure as I work out our schedule it will get a little easier and organized. I need organization so that is what I am focused on right now so I can find a good balance.
So Nathaniel turned 7 months old on the 7th! I can't believe he is so close to hitting that 1 year mark. I know it will be here before I know it and I am not ready. He is still the sweetest most wonderful baby in the world. He weighs 15lbs 12oz and is 25.5 inches long. We had to make a trip to the doctors today for our second flu and H1N1 shots. He has been pulling at his right ear for the last couple of days so they looked at it for me this morning. No infection but a lot of wax that they tried to drain. Nathaniel hated this process and screamed harder than I have ever heard him scream before. It broke my heart!
Nathaniel has been eating baby food 2 to 3 times a day for a couple of weeks now and really seems to have the hang of it. So far I haven't found anything he doesn't like. He has tried bananas, pears, peaches, applesauce, carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, and green beans. I usually mix everything with rice cereal because he doesn't care for the rice cereal just mixed with breast milk. Plus by mixing rice cereal in with the baby food he doesn't spit it across the room as easily!
He is talking up a storm and I know he is going to say mama soon but so far just alot of babbling. He still only rolls from belly to back. When on his belly he will push up to 90 degrees on his arms but is not putting the weight on his hands yet. He doesn't really like tummy time so sometimes he just plants his face in the floor and screams until I tell him we can stop and try again later when he is in a better mood.
Thanks for hanging on till the end of this long update. I will try and post more often but I make no promises until I can figure out my schedule. Until next time here are some cute pictures of Nathaniel!
2 comments:
I can't believe how much Nathaniel has grown! Glad you are enjoying being home with him!
Look at that smile! Too cute!
Post a Comment