While visiting we did receive some sad news, my mom's cousin passed away. Janie who was more like an aunt to me lost her battle and although very sad was somewhat expected. I told mom that Nathaniel and I would come back down and go to FL with her for the Life Celebration. After a few days of working out the details we decided that Mom and Dad would go to FL and Nathaniel and I would take care of the animals and farm in NC. After only being back in MD for 4 days Nathaniel and I packed up again and headed south.
The animals and farm are a lot of work but we had fun and got to visit with Uncle Jason and Aunt Cristine who happen to be in town for a couple of days as well. We also got to visit with Michelle and the girls for a second weekend in a row!









No comments:
Post a Comment