The fire station was fun and informative. Nathaniel loved climbing on the fire trucks but I only got a picture of him helping with the demo.
Aunt Mi's baby is healthy and adorable and big sister, Samantha, is handling the change well. Baby firecracker still doesn't have a name so I can share and picture but can't really introduce you. They are working on it and apparently they will let you leave the hospital without a name but you have 2 weeks to call and give one. Since she was due on July 3rd they gave her the nick name firecracker while still in the womb.
The Hopkins and Kennedy Krieger appointments have been long and stressful. They really deserve their own post and since we are headed back up the road tomorrow I will try and update with more info in the next few days. In the meantime prayers are welcome and know that Nathaniel is just fine but there are some concerns so we are doing what we need to.






No comments:
Post a Comment