Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year - 2014

We celebrated the New Year with our wonderful neighbors again this year. Bill, Wendy and Sarah came over for dinner and games. We all had a fantastic time but since I was having so much fun I forgot to take pictures. Nathaniel, since he took a nap earlier in the day, made it to midnight with us so we rang in the New Year as a family! On New Years Day we went out to the Japanese Steak House for lunch then did some shopping. It was a fun family day but Nathaniel fell asleep in the car and took another long nap. He has been battling a really bad head cold and congestion since before he got pink eye. The pink eye cleared up with the drops but he is having trouble getting rid of the cold. I had him back to the doctor earlier this week and they gave us some stronger cough/cold medicine so I really hope it starts working soon. Oh and Chad now has a sore throat and cough. I really need all the sickies to move out of my house. We've had some form of yucky sickness since the Friday before Christmas! Praying we can all be healthy soon!

Since I have no pictures from New Years Eve I will leave you with a photo of the snow we woke up to today. Mind you the weather people predicted a dusting to less than an inch. Needless to say they got it wrong again!

No comments: