Thursday, January 30, 2014

More Snow Days!

So after the "big" snow last week that left our area paralyzed we got more on (another 4 inches) Tuesday night into Wednesday morning of this week. Last week the snow arrived late Tuesday and the kids were out of school for the rest of the week. They managed to go back on Monday and Tuesday of this week and then were closed again on Wednesday. Today they have a 2 hour delay. Since Nathaniel only goes to school on Monday, Wednesday, Friday this has been some what of an inconvenience for me. I don't mind a good snow day but 1 is enough and then like all good southerners I want it to go away and I'm ready for spring. I had my fill last week and since I work from home its difficult when Nathaniel doesn't go to school. Ok so now I will stop complaining and share the 1 and only picture of the snow and Nathaniel sledding - see I told you I'm not really a fan of the white stuff. Have I mentioned that I really miss my flip flops?




No comments: