Its been a pretty quiet month around here so that's why the blog has also been quiet. Chad was gone on a work trip for a couple of weeks so Nathaniel and I just hung out at home at tried to stick to our normal routines.
School is still going well for him and they are continuing to work on reading and writing. Nathaniel does a great job with his first name and starting to master his last. He can write all the letters of the alphabet but sometimes the gets some of the letters backwards, like C & G. I am trying to work with him at home some but he seems more receptive when he is at school and would rather play, read books or play games at home with me.
The weather guys predicted a pretty big snow storm for our area yesterday. I must say when we went to bed last night I was unimpressed with the maybe an inch we had on the ground. The predictions were 4 to 7 during the day with another 1 to 3 falling overnight. Looks like we did get the additional snow during the overnight hours. We have maybe 3 to 4 inches now so at least maybe we can go sledding later today since its too powdery to build a snowman.
I've been slack in the picture taking department recently but I'm sure if we get out to play in the snow later I will have some to share. In the meantime I'll leave you with one of Nathaniel and I from a couple of weeks ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment