Due to the expected snow everything around here was closed yesterday. The ice/snow was supposed to start early/mid morning and continue into the afternoon. Well it rained in the morning, switched to sleet for about 10 minutes and then over to snow for about 5 minutes. We got nothing! I know farther north ended up with a few inches or more but here in Southern Maryland it was a non event. Since the weather was supposed to be bad I had already decided Nathaniel and I would have an at home day and try making salt dough ornaments. We had lots of fun an I think they turned out really cute. We still have to paint and decorate them and have plans to do so tomorrow. I am excited to give these to some family and friends and keep a couple to hang on our tree. I love homemade crafts even if I'm not normally very crafty! At least we try!
No comments:
Post a Comment