Saturday, December 15, 2012

Visit with Santa

I took Nathaniel to the mall yesterday to visit with Santa. I told him about going when he woke up but he was less than thrilled and said he didn't want Santa to talk to him. I debated a change in plans but after breakfast he seemed interested in going. We got there at 10 so no line - Yay - and Santa was very happy to see Nathaniel. Nathaniel walked right up to him and said hi, sat on his lap and proceeded to tell him what he wants for christmas and smiled for his picture. His list this year includes: Thomas Train Tracks, Leaf Blower, Chain Saw, and Ride-on Gator. The first 3 items I was aware of but the Gator is something new. Not sure Santa will be able to deliver that this year but I am sure Nathaniel will have a great Christmas.

No comments: