This not so crafty mommy has decided to try and be crafty this year for several of reasons....
1. Homemade gifts are the best!
2. Nathaniel can help and learn about the meaning of Christmas and giving to others.
3. Usually it is cheaper to make than to buy.
4. Pinterest is a great website and I have found so many ideas that have motivated me to try.
For Nathaniel's teachers I found this really cute idea on Pinterest using crayons and an inexpensive picture frame. I added some scrapbook paper and will gift with a dry erase marker. I think they turned out pretty cute!
For the grandparents and family friends I found another idea on Pinterest (LOVE that site) for thumbprint Rudolph ornaments. Nathaniel and I had fun making these and I know they will be treasured gifts!
I also made this wreath for my brother and future sis-in-law for their house warming gift.
No comments:
Post a Comment